- All-weather pitches are available in various sizes for every size of motor home
- Our pitches are shaped so that it is easy to move your vehicle
- Level pitches with electricity, water and waste-water laid on
- Service points available: Motor homes can get fresh water and use our dump station for their waste-water
- Excursions and transfers directly from the campsite: Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday we offer a 22-stop hop-on/off sightseeing tour to Dresden directly from the campsite. For guests who don't want to book a sightseeing tour it is also possible to book just the transfer to Dresden (a return-ticket is only 3 €/person). Every Wednesday we offer a transfer to the famous Brewery of Radeberg, every Thursday a day-trip to the Saxon Switzerland including a steam-river-boat-tour on the Elbe & a visit of the castle Pillnitz and every Saturday we offer a sighseeing tour to Prague, also directly from the campsite
- Public transport: There is a bus stop 800 m from the campsite, a train 4 km and we offer a car to rent at low costs on the campsite
- bicycle hire for active guests in our reception
Our team in the reception will be happy to help you choosing your favourite way to discover our region.
How to find us?
Camping- & Freizeitpark
Arnsdorfer Straße 1
Phone number: +49 (0) 35952 - 56666